You are on the official site of GBUZ “GP 175 DZM”!
he staff of our clinic is always ready to help you in order to provide timely highly qualified medical care using modern equipment and the latest medical achievements. We are constantly working to improve the availability and quality of services. On our official website you can get all the necessary information about the working hours, schedules for receiving our doctors, contacts, etc. You can also ask your questions and leave feedback about our work in the relevant sections. Your opinion is very important to us!
Leave feedback Message
GBUZ "GP No. 175 DZM" provides the following types of medical care, including on a paid basis:
therapist, cardiologist, surgeon, urologist, ophthalmologist, ENT, oncologist, endocrinologist, neurologist, gastroenterologist, pulmonologist, nephrologist, infectious disease specialist, geriatrics, coloproctologist, dentist, physiotherapist, traumatologist.
Instrumental diagnostic methods in the directions:
Ultrasound diagnosis, X-ray diagnosis, Computed tomography
Restorative medicine is presented in the form of:
Physiotherapy exercises, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture
The following types of studies are carried out in GBUZ “GP No. 175 DZM:
- Studies of the heart and blood vessels: ECG, electrocardiography with the use of drugs, echocardiography, daily monitoring of blood pressure, bicycle ergometry, Holter examination, rheovasography;
- Studies of external respiration: the study of unprovoked tidal volumes and flows (spirography when recording on automatic devices);
- Studies of the nervous system: electroencephalography (EEG), echoencephalography (EEG) in the M-mode, rheoencephalography.
- Electroaudiometry, impedancemetry, bodyplethysmography, tonal audiometry, ultrasound dopplerography in duplex mode of paired vessels, ultrasound dopplerography in imp.mode of paired vessels (arteries and veins) of upper and lower extremities in imp.mode, transcranial ultrasound dopplerography are also performed.
- Radiography of the organs of the chest, lungs, heart, abdomen, esophagus, stomach and duodenum, colon, pharynx, larynx and trachea, all parts of the spine, clavicle, knee joint, patella, sternum, pelvic bones, intervertebral joints, elbow and the wrist joint, shoulder, femur and ankle joints, acromioclavicular joint, temporomandibular joint, sternoclavicular joint, humerus and forearm, hand, scapula, femur, tibia, edalischnoy and iliac bones, patella, sacroiliac joint, tibia, calcaneus, foot, only the skull, orbit and nasopharynx, paranasal sinuses, breast (mammography) and more,
- Contrast radiography of the small intestine (radiography of the passage of barium through the small intestine).
There is the possibility of an X-ray diagnostic study using a contrast agent.
- Also, in the department of X-ray diagnostics, computed tomography is performed using the most modern equipment.
- Ultrasound examinations of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen, determination of fluid in the abdominal cavity, uterus and appendages transabdominal, retroperitoneal space, kidneys, adrenal glands, prostate, transrectal prostate, scrotum, thyroid and parathyroid glands, mammary glands, soft tissues, salivary glands, pleural cavity, joint (knee joint).
- Duplex scanning of the aorta (Duplex scanning of the abdominal aorta and inferior vena cava),
- Duplex scanning of vessels of the neck, upper and lower extremities (arteries, veins).
- Endoscopic examinations in the center are performed in the morning
In the endoscopic department, all types of diagnostic endoscopy are performed:
- Colonic video endoscopy (colonoscopy), incl. and with a biopsy;
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy (with biopsy), esophagogastroduodenoscopy with electrocoagulation of a bleeding vessel,
- Colonofibroscopy, colonofibroscopy (with biopsy),
- Colonoscopy with examination of the terminal section of the small intestine,